👋Hi!! I'm Yuto Nishida and I like to make things. This page lists some things I've made.
Some interesting things I'm actively working on:
- This website. It's far from polished, and eventually I'd like to put most of my work here.
- Post. Most of my cool small projects are here.
Projects that I consider completed and done:
- Eartrain. A webapp that tests one's ability to identity notes from listening to random pitches in succession. Using a special notation for half-flats and half-sharps, every octave contains 24 different pitches to be selected from.
- 22to7 – Prosol. A 3-day mini math camp I did to introduce advanced mathematics problem solving skills to middle schoolers.
These are currently on a hiatus:
- CMT 2. A tool to organize the metadata of classical music tracks, now with a clean database of compositions.
- 22to7 – AMC: Let's Play! Set of weekly livestreams where I solve past AMC problems, taking questions live.